Two best friend at a bar

Hi guys I am Ashish Ranjan back again but this time we are going to do some different adventure. Something that is astonishingly taking over. Today I was with my friend Vipul. It was 2 in the afternoon when we decided to hangout. So we buttoned up and went straight to 10 number in Bhopal, a market place famous for a variety of things. As we were walking on the street I found something that was blistering in the noon itself.
The three letters put together in bold arranged as BAR. I sneaked in and took a glimpse of it. Everything was dark inside. We decided to enter. Obviously a bit of hesitation was there but that wasn't enough to take over the desire to see some new stuff. As we entered I saw a dark atmosphere with some dim lights that was already taking over."Two friend at Bar"

We sat and ordered two mugs of drought beer with a bunch of cigarettes. While everything was being prepared I saw people sitting and drinking. Our order was here finally. And we started drinking. I took a sip from the mug. Oh lord that taste was obnoxious for the beginner. But as soon as it went inside of me it was something that I never expected."Bar"


I was half way down with the mug and I was already leaving the earth.I took it and hangover was already on the peek. Another mug and then another. Now I realised why people always said that drinking is another kind of pleasure. It was a great experience that we had. Something totally different and unexpected. So that was all for today's blog. I hope you liked it. Thankyou :)
"Two friends at a bar"

"Two friends at a bar"

"Two friends at a bar"

"Two friends at a bar"




Comments

Popular Posts