LANDSCAPE PHOTOGRAPHY SHOT BY PHONE

LANDSCAPE  PHOTOGRAPHY SHOT BY PHONE
All these landscape photography have been clicked by phone camera. I took these shoots in Bihar.
Landscape phone photography

Landscape phone photography
This pictures I took on  empty road, due to sunny day, the photo's  has been very good quality . I clicked in pro mode in my phone camera. In this mode, we can set the ISO manually and click pics.


Phone photography

LANDSCAPE PHOTOGRAPHY SHOT  BY PHONE


One day I was sitting on the banks of punpun river . Then I had the chance to take a lot of shots, but I did not have a camera. Then I looked at my phone. Then I can capture all the pictures in my phone.

LANDSCAPE PHOTOGRAPHY SHOT  BY PHONE



Phone photography



This picture I have clicked in small villiage in Bihar ,Today weather was very pleasant.Went out to go there.When I Crossing the paddy feld,then I saw a nice spot,I captured it in my phone camera.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts