Shopping for Winter Outfits

Hi guys this is Ashish Ranjan. So winter is finally here. My favourite season. Today when I woke up in the morning I checked out my closet and I decided to buy some winter outfits. So I went to the Aashima mall that is build on the Hoshangabad road in Bhopal. I entered the mall and I saw a showroom of Flying machine.
I have bought a shirt earlier from flying machine itself and it was really good. So I was expecting very much from it this time too. As soon as I entered I was mesmerised by the collection they had. There were a bunch of jackets and sweaters of very fine quality. They had different textures and colours in them.
I wished I Could buy the entire pack but I had to buy only one. As I was wandering with my eyes wide open I saw something that was really cool. A jacket. And I selected my size and went for it.
It was awesome today. I would surely and highly recommend people to go for the flying machine winter collection. And I promise you that they'll never let you down.
"Winter outfits"


"Winter outfits"

"Winter outfits"


"Winter outfits"





Comments

Popular Posts