Honda CB Hornet 160R Review :

Hello guys, I will be sharing my experience with the bike HONDA CB HORNET 160R (CBS VERSION).
Guys I bought the bike on 21st of December last year i.e., 2018 and it has been a very satisfying bike for me.
First and foremost, guys as the company HONDA claims it does have a great sports-bike look and as you see in the images I brought the green one as I personally think it suits the bike in the best way.
Also it does offers a great mileage too. For me I have been receiving the mileage of 55 KM/L which surely is an awesome to know because mileage greatly matters for the customers of bikes within this range expect and HONDA will surely be thanked for it.
But as we all know nothing can be perfect in life, similarly this bike too has some cons with all its pros as well. Let me tell you, that I bought the CBS version of this bike and as we know CBS is a good braking mechanism but in case of emergency we will need to stop the bike asap, and being CBS it has more chances of skidding since in India we don’t have that good roads everywhere and in a panic situation, it may result in causalities hence if you want to buy CBS version be sure to apply brakes intelligently.
Also if you want to be sure of your safety or if you buy this bike for your loved ones, I would refer you to buy the abs version of the bike cause it ensures you of their safety in a much better way.
And as we know this bike comes with a engine of 160cc hence a lot of power and speed that is perfect for a youngster, also it helps in not being late in reaching places you want to be on time and since it has a great aerodynamic design, it will go cutting the air pressure against your motion rather easily.
I did bought the bike in Bhopal and here there's a lot of potholes on the roads here but I never faces any problem crossing them on my bike as it has a good ground clearance and a good suspension system as well.
It did came with tubeless tires which we know are quite better than tubed tires.
though like other bikes in this range HONDA should have given an engine kill switch on the right side in this model which they have not that makes it less attractive even after being so good. And neither had they provided a stylish rear view mirror for the bike which they should have because the bike does cost 1 lakh on road so the customers should be provided with all the facilities.
Well on the road this bike makes you feel awesome and you can easily enjoy the ride comfortably and also the design of this bike is so human friendly that you can take it for long rides and completely enjoy this bike.
so overall in the category of bikes in 1 lakh this bike has been a great value for money bike to me and I willingly refer to all my friends out there to buy this bike if you are looking for a value for money bike.
"Honda CB Hornet 160R"

"Honda CB Hornet 160R"

"Honda CB Hornet 160R"

"Honda CB Hornet 160R"

"Honda CB Hornet 160R"


Comments

Popular Posts